Sunday, September 18, 2005

DAY 11: Toronto

Alright: so I promised a whole slew of show reviews this afternoon, but failed to take into account the fact that our internet would go down and stay down for the rest of the day. For that, I apologize--for once, it wasn't simply a matter of me being lazy. Tomorrow is the twelfth and final day of my Pearl Jam adventure...which means I'll be arriving at the Air Canada Centre at around two o'clock to pick up my tickets, then be returning for doors in order to get my hands on a poster. Then it's one last night in holy communion with PJ before signing off for yet another tour (this has been the fifth individual tour in which I've seen the band). This being the biggest gig of the tour, I'm expecting nothing less than a jaw-dropping show tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home