Saturday, September 17, 2005

Whoa...

Where the hell did that come from? Last night I heard an incredible four--count 'em, four--songs I'd never heard live before: "Wash" (opener!), "Bee Girl", "Don't Gimme No Lip" (live debut!) and "In Hiding" (a top-five request of mine ever since the Yield tour). Plus, we got "Immortality", "Brain of J", "Sleight of Hand"...I mean, it was nothing if not an amazing setlist last night. Great performance, too, replete with one of the best Ed Ved political raps ever. More on this later today, when I get back to the T-Dot. I realized last night that I'd spent seven nights in seven different places: Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal and now Ottawa. Just an incredible week; I'll have a photo update later this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home